Thursday, July 15, 2010

Electrical currents


Who knew that electronics could be so difficult? (Well, I guess everybody knows that!)

Darla and I are sharing a flat with Cynthia and Erika. Between the four of us experimenting with converters and adapters, we had to request assistance for re-setting the circuits three times!

This comical adventure concluded with Elvis, a wonderfully kind school employee, making a personal trip to our flat to show us how to use our appliances properly :0)

We decided afterwards that a night out on the town was exactly what we needed to unwind.

For our first night out we visited Rising Sun. Their prices were reasonable, the music was upbeat, and the atmosphere was congenial. Though I cowered away from trying any spirits, I believe I will suck it up and buy a real British drink tomorrow.

Here's to trying new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment