Friday, July 23, 2010

The city of flowers


Today our class visited Regent's Park and Primrose Hill. The atmosphere of the parks here are so picturesque that it really takes my breath away. It seems as though the only expressions in my vocabulary when I step into these places are "ohh" and "ahh."

The Brits just love their flowers... and I love that they love their flowers. Walking through town one sees flowers everywhere: in pots on windowsills, hanging in pots in posts, and popping up in sections along the sidewalks.

What is this preoccupation with flowers? I'm really not sure what this is all about, but I love it! Did I say that already? I love it!
Please click on the button below if you'd like to hear more about the beautiful parks in which these floral arrangements can be found.



Credits:

Patroux. (n.d). Chante la nature. Accessed 23 July, 2010, from http:www.creativecommons.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment